Governor’s Office of the Western Province
Calling Applications for the post of Western Provincial Director of Agriculture
- As per the provisions of sub – para 11.2 of Sri Lanka Agricultural Service Minute No: 1880/26 dated 19.09.2014 as amended by the Gazette Extraordinary of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka No: 1971/17 of 15.06.2016 and as per the vesting powers declared by the Gazette Extraordinary of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka No: 2064/8 of 26.03.2018 applications are hereby called for vacant post of Director of Agriculture – Western Province.
- Selections will be made through a structured interview by calling applications from the officers who have three (03) years experience in Grade I of Sri Lanka Agricultural service .
- Marks will be given for the structured interview based on the below mentioned marking scheme.
- Application form for the post of Director of Agriculture – Western Province can be downloaded from here. Application
- Closing date of the applications is 27.09.2019. Completed applications with the recommendation of the respective head of the department should be sent by registered post to reach “Secretary to the Governor of the Western Province, Governor’s Office, 10th Floor, Janajaya Building, No.628, Nawala Road, Rajagiriya”
- Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.P.Somasiri
Secretary to the Governor